The Thracian Rose Club was created in the Roses' City - Kazanlak (
Date and period og Contest: The first full weekend of October ( 6-7 October 2012 )
from 12:00 UTC on Saturday till 12:00 UTC on Sunday
Band and mode: 80, 40, 20, 15, 10 m - CW, SSB.
It is necessary to observe IARU band plan. * Recommendable frequencies for SSB: 3700 - 3750, 7080 - 7130, 14125 - 14175, 21150 - 21200, 28400 - 28450 Khz. Same station may be worked once on CW and once on SSB on each band.
* Single operator can take part in several single band categories (e. g. D20, D40, D80....).
Separate logs for each category ! or main category for place, others for check log. Only one transmitted signal is allowed at any given time.
For non TRC stations : RS(T) + ITU ZONE ( 5928 or 59928 )
For TRC Stations: RS(T) + TRC ( 59TRC or 599TRC )
10 points for each QSO with TRC station
1 point for other stations
* Contacts between TRC members - 1 point
- ITU zones + TRC DXCC countries on each band ( just if you have worked TRC participators from these countries in the contest ) regardless of the mode - see examples bellow.
The sum of QSO points multiplied by final multiplier
TRC Contest Committee invites all TRC members and all HAM radio operators all over the
World to take part in the " TRC DX Contest " - 2012 !
73 and see you in the contest !!! TRC - HQ
* If you wish to participate in the contest as TRC member giving 10 points to the other stations....still have bit time to do that...hi,hi.
* Full information via: www.TRCDX.org
73 de SV7BVM